As someone who wishes she woke up with sultry, bombshell hair à la Lana Del Rey, but isn’t willing to spend more than half an hour getting ready … I’ve made a new best friend. Hot Rollers.
DermOrganic Hair Spray
We haven’t officially started carrying this product, but for an aerosol hair spray it’s very good. What amazed me yesterday was the lack of harsh aerosol-ish type smell that comes with canned products.
While doing a bit of research about this specific line, they mentioned that because stylists use way more products everyday than the average client, it’s important that we make sure what we are breathing in isn’t killing us softly and slowly. I have never thought about the products I use daily on every single lady/man/child head that sits in my chair! Wow!
Anyways, this hair spray has many benefits for you peeps who are very concerned about what goes on and in your body.
- DermOrganic products are all vegan.
- DermOrganic products made without animal by-products and are never tested on animals.
- DermOrganic products contain no sulfates, glycols, DEA, MEA, dyes or food coloring
- DermOrganic products are Gluten-free
- DermOrganicproducts contain no artificial preservatives. Paraben-free
- DermOrganic products are made without salt, sodium chloride or other artificial thickeners
- DermOrganic®uses Certified Organic Organic Argan Oil, Sunflower Seed Extract and Grape Seed Extract
If you are one who cares about the corporate responsibility of a trade, you’ll be happy to know that the Argan Oil industry in Morocco is a women-only business. The women of southwest Morocco have banded together to help teach the cultivation of the Argan fruit and preserve the traditional cold-pressing of the Argan oil. The larger purpose of this initiative is to help elevate the socioeconomic status and improve literacy rates of the women of Morocco.
So if you do use any products that do have Argan oil in it, you are doing wonders for your hair and a wee bit more for a small group of individuals. That’s the fresh perspective…